|Alewife Study Group > other Alewife events > Apr. 12 2000, NCSC||| Search|
Location: 45 Yerxa Road
1. Grace - Zonolite
2. Jack's Gas (May 11th BZA Hearing)
3. Crime Task Force
4. Watson's Corner (Movement of Marker)
5. Other business
1. M.W. Carr Factory - Mr. Delinsky will discuss development proposal abutting the Linear Park between Somerville and Cambridge. 8:00PM - 8:30PM
2. Oaktree - Discussion and Possible vote. The proposal for 315 Luxury units to be built entirely within the 100 year flood plain with no external compensatory storage will be reviewed by the Planning Board on April 13, at the Senior Center 8:30PM - 9:00PM
Action Summary for March 22, 2000 Meeting:
1. Patapanian Site - Discussion with Professional Ambulence describing water and contamination problems.
2. Valvoline - Dick Clarey will contact owner about compliance with permit.
3. 134 Elm St. - Discussion Postponed
4. Historical Marker - Dick Clarey will contact Charles Sullivan (Executive director of the Cambridge Historical Commision) about grafitti and relocation of Watson's corner marker.
5. Minutes of March 8, 2000 meeting were accepted.
For information about this agenda please contact Richard Clarey at: 864-6751
(Event sponsored - and information provided - by North Cambridge Stabilization Committee,
which is not affiliated with the Alewife Study Group)